It’s not thick (barely past 60 pages) but stuffed full of things.
- It isn’t a traditional adventure in the way of “here’s a villain and a town and a quest go do it”, but more like a toolkit for building a sprawling, crazy city.
- Several random tables; “I loot the body”, buildings, aristocrats, and many more.
- There’s interesting, usable, and inspiring (and weird) locations.
- A bunch of rules on city adventures and other bits of rules to stick in your game.
- The weirdness that is Vornheim itself, with its religion, architecture and so on.
Thus far, I’m enjoying it, and I can see it being useful at the table.